BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
This is a nationally recognised qualification and perfect for someone who is currently running a business or looking to start a small or home based business. The BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business will help you develop your skills to run and grow your own small business. This course covers a vast array of skills used to develop a sound understanding of business requirements in today’s competitive environment.
It has been developed to provide you with skills and knowledge in a wide variety of small business contexts. Using a series of projects, you`ll implement and apply as you go and get great experience along the way. This course is especially designed for those who already operating or are intending to operate a small business. It may also be useful for senior team members, primary producers, trade professionals, bookkeepers, and anyone else who needs to learn entrepreneurial skills.
Find out more about the BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business
Download our FREE course guide and learn what it
takes to start your own small business.
Please check your email to confirm your address.
- – National code: BSB42615
- – Course Duration – 6-12 months
- – Nationally recognised – RTO 41415
- – Prerequisites – None
- – Delivery Mode – Online or Classroom
Once qualified you may be able to explore many exciting new careers including:
- Small Business Manager
- Owner Operator
Units of competency
- BSBSMB401 – Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB404 – Undertake small business planning
- BSBSMB402 – Plan small business finances
- BSBSMB403 – Market the small business
- BSBMKG413 – Promote products and services
- BSBMKG414 – Undertake marketing activities
- BSBEBU401 – Review and maintain a website
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBREL402 – Build client relationships and business networks
Assessments for BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business will be based on your own business/startup or our simulated new small business.
Assessment for each module will contain both theory questions completed in the online training platform and one or more projects which are uploaded through the same platform or emailed to your trainer.
While there are no formal entry requirements for most of our courses, it’s a good idea to check what core skills will be helpful for this course.
Literacy, Language and Numeracy Assessment [LL&N]
To study our courses, you’ll need:
- Writing and typing skills to complete assessments, fill in forms and create documents
- English language skills to read the manuals and/or online learning content, policies, procedures and documents, as well as emails
- Computer skills to use the online classroom, conduct online research, as well as receive and respond to emails
Before you start your you’ll need access to our online material, do your research, prepare and submit your assessment tasks and to interact with your trainers and other students. To do that, you’ll need:
- A computer with high-speed internet access, a sound card, microphone and speakers.
- An up-to-date operating system, such as Windows 7 or later or Mac Os X or later.
- The latest version of any of these web browsers: Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- Microsoft Office or similar [eg. GoogleDocs or OpenOffice]
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Access to email
Planning your study time
Our courses are designed to be completed within 6 to 12 months, depending on how quickly you want to gain your qualification. Here are some suggested timeframes:
Course duration: 6 months
Weekly hours: 15-20
Perfect life/work balance
Course duration: 12 months
Weekly hours: 7-10