BSB41315 Certificate IV in Marketing
This is a nationally recognised qualification and perfect for someone who is looking to start a role marketing or a business owner looking to increase their marketing skills. The BSB41315 Certificate IV in Marketing will help you to develop and hone your skills in a wide variety of marketing situations. Through project based learning, you`ll implement and apply as you go, building great experiences along the way. This course is especially designed for those who are already conducting marketing tasks. It may also be useful for business owners, trade professionals, bookkeepers, and anyone else who needs to learn marketing skills.
Once qualified you may be able to explore many exciting new careers including:
- Direct Marketing Officer
- Market Research Assistant
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Officer
- Public Relations Officer
Module 1 - Target Market
- BSBMKG401 - Profile the market
Module 2 – Market research
- BSBMKG408 - Conduct market research
Module 3 – Create product
- BSBMKG402 - Analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
Module 4 - Opt-in
- BSBMKG409 - Design direct response offers
- BSBMKG410 - Test direct marketing activities
Module 5 - Create campaign
- BSBMKG412 - Conduct e-marketing
- BSBMKG414 - Undertake marketing activities
Module 6 - Websites
- BSBEBU401 - Review and maintain a website
Module 7 - Webinars
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
Module 8 - Sales
- BSBSLS407 - Identify and plan sales prospects
Assessments for BSB41315 Certificate IV in Marketing occur within your workplace or our simulated work environment. Be aware of any confidentiality policies in relation to using information and materials from your workplace.
Assessment for each module will contain both theory questions completed in the online training platform and one or more projects which are uploaded through the same platform or emailed to your trainer.
While there are no formal entry requirements for most of our courses, it's a good idea to check what core skills will be helpful for this course.
Literacy, Language and Numeracy Assessment [LL&N]
To study our courses, you'll need:
- Writing and typing skills to complete assessments, fill in forms and create documents
- English language skills to read the manuals and/or online learning content, policies, procedures and documents, as well as emails
- Computer skills to use the online classroom, conduct online research, as well as receive and respond to emails
Before you start your you'll need access to our online material, do your research, prepare and submit your assessment tasks and to interact with your trainers and other students. To do that, you'll need:
- A computer with high-speed internet access, a sound card, microphone and speakers.
- An up-to-date operating system, such as Windows 7 or later or Mac Os X or later.
- The latest version of any of these web browsers: Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- Microsoft Office or similar [eg. GoogleDocs or OpenOffice]
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Access to email
Planning your study time
Our courses are designed to be completed within 6 to 12 months, depending on how quickly you want to gain your qualification. Here are some suggested timeframes:
Course duration: 6 months
Weekly hours: 15-20
Perfect life/work balance
Course duration: 12 months
Weekly hours: 7-10