BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales
This is a nationally recognised qualification and perfect for someone who is currently in a sales role or a business owner looking to increase their sales skills. The BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales will help you to develop and hone your skills in the whole selling process. The course has been developed to provide you with skills and knowledge in a wide variety of sales contexts. Through project based learning, you`ll implement and apply as you go, building great experiences along the way. This course is especially designed for those who are already conducting sales or customer service. It may also be useful for business owners, trade professionals, bookkeepers, and anyone else who needs to learn sales skills.
- – National Code:BSB40615
- – Course Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- – Nationally Recognised: Registered Training Organisation [RTO 40766]
- – Prerequisites: None
- – Delivery Mode: Online
Once qualified you may be able to explore many exciting new careers including:
- Business Sales Team Leader
- Frontline Sales Manager
- Office/Sales Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Agent
Module 1 – Sales
- BSBSLS501 – develop a sales plan
- BSBPRO401 – develop product knowledge
- BSBSLS407 – identify and plan sales prospects
- BSBSLS408 – present, secure and support sales solutions
Module 2 – Marketing
- BSBMKG401 – profile the market
- BSBMKG402 – analyse consumer behaviour for specific markets
- BSBMKG414 – undertake marketing activities
Module 3 – Customers
- BSBREL402 – build client relationships and business networks
- BSBCUS402 – address customer needs
- BSBCUE304 – provide sales solutions to customers
Assessments for BSB40615 Certificate IV in Business Sales occur within your workplace or our simulated work environment. Be aware of any confidentiality policies in relation to using information and materials from your workplace.
Assessment for each module will contain both theory questions completed in the online training platform and one or more projects which are uploaded through the same platform or emailed to your trainer.
While there are no formal entry requirements for most of our courses, it’s a good idea to check what core skills will be helpful for this course.
Literacy, Language and Numeracy Assessment [LL&N]
To study our courses, you’ll need:
- Writing and typing skills to complete assessments, fill in forms and create documents
- English language skills to read the manuals and/or online learning content, policies, procedures and documents, as well as emails
- Computer skills to use the online classroom, conduct online research, as well as receive and respond to emails
Before you start your you’ll need access to our online material, do your research, prepare and submit your assessment tasks and to interact with your trainers and other students. To do that, you’ll need:
- A computer with high-speed internet access, a sound card, microphone and speakers.
- An up-to-date operating system, such as Windows 7 or later or Mac Os X or later.
- The latest version of any of these web browsers: Firefox, Chrome or Safari
- Microsoft Office or similar [eg. GoogleDocs or OpenOffice]
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Access to email
Planning your study time
Our courses are designed to be completed within 6 to 12 months, depending on how quickly you want to gain your qualification. Here are some suggested timeframes:
Course duration: 6 months
Weekly hours: 15-20
Perfect life/work balance
Course duration: 12 months
Weekly hours: 7-10